Ask.fm

Contact Me :) ღ

Vistas de página en total

Mi lista de blogs

YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT, YOU GET WHAT YOU WORK FOR.

Thinspiration Del Mes ✿

Thinspiration Del Mes ✿
Diciembre: Vlada Roslyakova
lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009
Why? Why i had to fall in love with you? Why I love you ? Why I cant forget you? Why I hate my life? Why I can’t be happy? why I cry all nights thinking of you? Why I can’t die? Why I want die? Why I want live? Why I cant be perfect? why do i have to put a fake smile everyday? Why I’m sick? Why my life sucks? why I don’t have will power? why I love the food? Why I HATE the food? Why I’m fat? Why the people don’t loves me? Why the people hates me? Why I have a great mother, if I'm not the Deserve it? Why I can’t have a ten in the school? why I’m so tired of my life? Why do i feel empty? Why I can’t be loved? Why I have to eat? Why I eat, if i'm not hungry? Why I feel that I don’t have real friends in the school? Why I feel so ugly? Why I can’t be happy with my body? Why I love anna but I can’t follow her? Why I hate Mia, but I love her at the same time? Why I do this questions? Why I can’t be a normal person? Why I born? Why I hate fat people that don't hates itself? Why I can't have a real smile in my face? Why I can’t be a skinny person? Why I don’t have a dad? Why I don’t care don't have a dad? Why I feel that I’m not deserve be loved? Why I want that someone loves me, did I don’t deserve it? Why I´m so bipolar? Why I hate skinny people? Why I hate some of my friends of the school? Why I cry?? Why I have a chicken heart? Why I have feelings? why I be here? Why I don’t have a boyfriend? why some really ugly friends have a boyfriend? Why I want cry all the day? why!? Why!? WHY!?!?! I just want to be beautiful, I just want to be happy, I do not want be unhappy, I do not want have feelings! Please someone come and take me heart! i don't want cry anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANIMO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 pensamientos:

¿Te gusta el diseño del blog?

Perfection ♥

Metas! ♡ ♥ ღ

Estatura: 1.58 M
Peso inicial A&M: 77 Kg
Peso mas alto: 83.5 Kg
Peso actual:72.1 Kg y bajando...
Primera Meta: 75 Kg COW
Segunda Meta: 70Kg FAT
Tercera Meta: 65Kg Chubby Common I CAN DO IT!
Cuarta Meta: 60Kg Cutie
Quinta Meta: 55Kg Pretty
Sexta Meta: 50Kg Skinny Bitch
Meta Final: 48Kg Finally Perfect Girl! (¿?)